|Date First Available||:August 31 2015|
|Expiration Date||:April 1 2025|
|Shipping Weight||:1.49 lbSwitch to Metric units|
|Package Quantity||:16.37 oz|
California Gold Nutrition CollagenUP features It offers collagen peptides sourced from non-cow marine animals, with hyaluronic acid and non-animal vitamin C. Collagen from specially processed fish is hydrolyzed with enzymes (splintered) into low-molecular acid peptides. To help ensure optimal accuracy. Absorption and absorption
- Marine Sourced Collagen Peptides + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C
- Upgraded Support for Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, Joints & Bones*
- Bioavailable • Unflavored • Non-Bovine
- Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Mix 1 scoop daily (5.16 grams) daily in approximately 2 oz of room temperature water or juice. Add an additional 6-8 oz of room temperature water or juice and mix well (for best results, mix in a blender bottle). Drink on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
5.16 grams per scoop is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield slightly less than or slightly more than 5.16 grams.
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides, Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate) (Non-Animal Source)
Contains: Fish (One or more of the following: Tilapia, Cod, Pollock, Haddock & Hake).
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame, or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
- NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Not intended for weight reduction.
- Aroma, color, consistency and taste may vary. Color shift is normal and cannot be avoided.
- Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner container freshness seal. Best stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
- This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Settling of contents occurs over time.
Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C All are associated with the health and well-being of the musculoskeletal system. Collagen is a core structural protein found throughout the body and is an important infrastructure both inside and out. Hyaluronic acid is a component of connective tissue and can provide a fluid matrix for lubricating joints. Skin hydration and repair Vitamin C plays a role in the production of collagen and helps in the prevention of antioxidants. Research suggests that regular consumption of these nutrients can help the body with infrastructure that can help promote joint health. Bones, skin, hair and nails