Jump and swim in Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 Review. The upper has smooth two-tone lines and an extraordinary flexible Flyknit structure for a touch of street style. The revolutionary VaporMax technology keeps your steps flexible thanks to the soft heel.
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 & Feature
- VaporMax Air technology provides soft, lightweight responsiveness.
- Flyknit construction seamlessly integrates breathability, stretch and support.
- Textured 2-tone upper takes inspiration from the flowing, linear lines of couture fashion.
- Flywire cables work with the laces to provide more support as you tighten them.
- Strategic engineering creates contoured cushioning that sits directly underfoot and flexes with your stride.
- Skin overlay on heel center features a linear “VAPORMAX” logo.
- Tongue label draws inspiration from patches on Apollo space suits.
- Integrated lugs across the outsole create bouncy traction.
- Rubber pods in high-wear areas enhance durability.
- Shown: Black/Metallic Silver/White
- Style: AJ6900-002
Nike Air VaporMax
After a 7 year journey from idea to launch, the Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. To truly say “rotating air environment”, the designers built an air block that can be attached directly to the top.
As you walk, each connector is pressed into the pneumatic block, creating pressure. Then, as it descends, the pressure is released, creating a springy effect with great flexibility. Futuristic technologies developed through the corridors quickly adapt to the streets, giving people a feeling of light like air.
- Nike’s marketing pitch: Gravity defying style.
- Upper: Elastic knit mesh, inner sleeve Flywire cord-assisted lacing.
- Midsole: Segmented Air Max pods. 10 mm heel to toe drop
- Outsole: Hard Urethane and carbon rubber.
- Weight: 260 gms/ 9.17 Oz for a half pair of Men’s US 10/UK 9/EUR 44/CM 27.1
- Widths available: D – regular
Who would have thought that the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3 Review would become one of Nike’s best selling Running Shoes? They were said to be commercially successful because they were not sneakers but casual fashion.