|Shipping Weight||1.79 lb|
|Package Quantity||19.1 oz|
Naturade Total Soy is made with premium Soy Protein for proven health benefits and great taste. So you can be sure that you’re getting all the essential amino acids plus naturally occurring isoflavones.
- Est. 1926
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Replace a Meal & Lose Weight
- Measurable Results!
- Delicious Meal Replacement
- Only 140 Calories Per Serving
- Eat Healthy, Feel Healthy
- 13g Protein
- 24 Vitamins & Minerals
- Quality Assured Purity
- Non-GMO Soy
- 0 g Trans Fat
Total Soy Can Help You Lose Weight.
Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy Shake in place of one meal daily. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories. Reducing weight can be beneficial to your health. Just follow our 3 Easy Steps plan.
3 Easy Steps to Lose Weight
- Replace a meal. Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of one meal daily.
- Eat right. Increase intake of healthy whole foods options and fiber but reduce intake of sodium, cholesterol, and saturated fat. Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise weekly. Just 30-60 minutes of light exercise 4 days a week helps to enhance weight loss.
Add 2 scoops (36 grams) of Naturade Total Soy to 8 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage and shake or stir with a spoon until smooth. Recommended daily dose: one serving per day.
Soy protein isolate, cane sugar, maltodextrin, cocoa processed with alkali, sunflower oil, natural & artificial flavors, contains 2% or less of chicory inulin, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, xanthan gum, magnesium oxide, sodium caseinate, guar gum, potassium citrate, medium chain triglycerides, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, modified food starch, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, copper citrate, beta carotene, vitamin A palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, chromium nicotinate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin
Which Shake is Best For Weight Loss?
Getting enough protein can help maintain a good metabolism and reduce appetite. It can also help you reduce body fat without losing muscle mass.
Protein shakes are an easy way to add protein to your diet and have been shown to help you lose weight. This article explains everything you need to know about protein shakes and how they affect your weight.
What are protein shakes?
Protein shakes are beverages made by mixing protein powder with water or other liquids, although other ingredients are often added.
These can be convenient additions to your diet. This is especially true when you have limited access to high-quality protein-rich products.
While most people don’t need protein shakes to meet their daily protein needs, it’s useful if you want to increase your volume or if you’re struggling to meet your needs with food alone.
You can buy protein powder and mix it yourself, or you can buy various brands of prepared liquids.
Some of the most popular protein powders on the market include
- Whey protein: The rapid absorption of dairy products contains all the essential amino acids.
- Casein protein: slow-absorbing, milk-based, contains all the necessary amino acids.
- Soy protein: Plant-based, it contains all the essential amino acids and also contains soy isoflavones, which can provide some health benefits.
- Hemp protein: from plants, it contains all the necessary amino acids. Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, it is high in arginine.
- Rice protein: Fewer amounts of lysine, essential amino acids, come from plants.
- Pea protein: Plant-based, it contains all the essential amino acids that are less allergenic alternatives to proteins derived from soy or wheat.
Protein powders and some beverages contain different types of protein.
For example, many herbal brands combine types to improve the amino acid profile. Some milk protein powders combine whey and casein to give an immediate and longer lasting effect on muscle synthesis.